Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chinese New Year Celebrations

I was very amused with the Zombie Rabbits. I feel that was very creative as I know that the helpers did not have enough or proper make up to do up the rabbits. Although we did not win the mascot competition, the audience really enjoyed watching our supposedly half-dead rabbits and listening to their 'speech'..."Urrrrgh"..hahaha..I like that! Thank you Luthfil and Arriszuan for being very sporting and thank you Shannan and Jill for helping to turn the boys into rabbits that day! :p



Thank you to all those who helped out the guests from the Society of the Physically Disabled. After interacting with our guests, I think we all feel blessed that we can move aroundvery easily, yes? I was not able to take many pictures that day so here are some which I managed to snap. Will try to get some from Mr Kenneth Soh...Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment